add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

G.Skill Trident Z RGB RAM Cheap on Ebay!

Comments

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

Said seller has 0 feedback. Would be hesitant.

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I'd be wary, the seller has no reviews.

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah i know i thought the same thing. I tried it though with Ebay money back guarantee. Hopefully it comes through and i get a good deal

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

Let me know if it works out.

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

Was a scam

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

Please tell me if you get it

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

Was a scam.

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

What did you get? A box with rocks? did you get your money back?

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha no it was weird. I paid with PayPal and it completed the order and I got a conformation email and all. I had ordered two things together and the payment went through to the seller for the one item but not for the ram. A little while later I clicked through the email to see what was happening and it wouldn't go to the item and just said canceled or Something like that. Not sure if it was relisted or not since he had a bunch for sale. I messaged several times but no response

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube