add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

PC in a imac G3

Phoneboy101
  • 17 months ago

I was thinking i could do a pc in a imac g3 case. I would use a mini itx board, and replace the screen with a glass pane so you could see the inside.

anyways any thoughts?

Comments

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

I am in the process of doing this but in a G5 case. It will take a little bit of cutting and some soldering if you want to keep as much of the original case as possible, but it is definitely do able. There are many guides online that can walk you through the process.

[comment deleted]
  • 17 months ago
  • 1 point

ya

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube