add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How To Paint Mini ITX Case

Noob_builder23
  • 18 months ago

TLDR: How do I paint my PC Case?

So recently I've been looking into building a secondary Mini Portsble PC that I could take around with me on a plane or something. I immediately fell in love with the Thermaltake Core P1 and was ready to paint my GPU and RAM to create an awesome looking build! Sadly I realise d that an open case was not the best idea to bring on a plane. (Duh) So I scrapped my idea, so that's where I am now. I still really want to paint my PC and make it just a little beautiful and I was wondering how to do that?

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

The best way would probably be to have it professionally painted or powder coated, however, that can be expensive and time consuming. Working on a tight budget, probably just take the case apart as much as you can, mask off where needed, and rattle can it. I'm not an expert so idk if any sanding or prep work would be needed, probably depends on what paint you use and what type of surface is being painted.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Watch some Youtube videos. Dietec is my personal favorite modding channel.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube