add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Integrated graphics are turned off, and gpu is not working.

JarJarJamal

19 months ago

The title pretty much sums it up. Not exactly sure if my gpu is dead or not, as the fans are spinning and there’s no red light on the PCI E.

But that still doesn’t change the fact that I can’t use my computer. Is there any way to re enable the integrated graphics?

Comments

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

You need to list your parts.

If you have a video card installed the monitor must be pluged into the proper port for the monitor in the video card. With the card installed any graphics on the board will be disabled. You can try removing the card and try the port on the board if your processor has built in graphics.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube