add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How much could I get?

DoubleEdge412
  • 20 months ago

Looking to sell one of my old builds that's just been sitting for a couple of years. It has: Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k w/ coolermaster cooler, Radon rx480, 6GB OCZ 1330MHz RAM, 2x 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD. She used to be top of the line, but has just been sitting in the corner as I've moved on to bigger and better builds lol. Just wondering what would be reasonable to get rid of it for.

Comments

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

how much you looking for the cpu?

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Also, I got a gtx 970 a few momths ago for $160 and its about the same as the rx 480

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Honestly, I'm really trying to stay away from parting out the build. That being said, I'd love to get somewhere around $100 for it.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for the recommendation as to pricing the 480.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube