add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good Nvidia card to go with 1600x?

ReverseFlash

19 months ago

I can't decide which one I want I want something more powerful then 1060 but I don't want 1080ti power so its basically 1070 vs 1070ti vs 1080 (don't worry about price I just want a good matchup for 1600x)

Comments

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Depends on the performance you want to have in your games. So if you want the best of those 3 a 1080 it is.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Is that a good matchup for 1600x?

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

I just wanna make sure that im getting full performance out of it is a 1600x gonna be able to accomplish this?

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

If according to your list you have a 2560x1440 165Hz monitor you will need the best performing gpu you can buy. And teh difference between a gtx 1070 and gtx 1080 is around 20-25%.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

3 1080 it is

I think just one 1080 is fine. Most games don't see a benefit to 3-way SLI.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

I know just wanted to say of those 3 the gtx 1080 is the best performing gpu ;)

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

xD

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Why are you opposed to a 1080ti? If money is no worry go for the big guns.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I might actually is a 1600x enough for that? (If your wondering why im stuck on 1600x its because I bought it right before new gen came out not knowing they were getting ready to come out and return policy ended as soon as they launched)

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

At higher resolutions with higher refresh rates the gpu is the most important factor so yes ofcourse a 1600x is enough.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok ty

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube