• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

pwpartp 5 months ago

I'm going to do two builds-- one of which will be with either the Phanteks Enthroo PRO or PRO M. I'm coming up to speed on the whole RGB technology. The PRO has a dedicated RGB button on the panel... and the PRO M does not. But my kids want corsair LL-series fans. Is the RGB proprietary on the Phanteks, or is power just power... If I get Corsair LL's, will they work with the Phanteks ecosystem? If I run a Corsair Lighting node Pro into the Phanteks RGB cable? Or should I just abandon those panel RGB buttons and have them control the fans with the software?

Comments Sorted by:

Zues2k 1 Build 1 point 5 months ago

The Pro M does has a light control on the case, I just purchased the case recently and it has a button on the front under the 2 USB 3.0 ports.

pwpartp submitter 1 point 5 months ago

Thanks for your feedback. the more investigating I do-- and with the help of the PCPP community-- I'm getting there. I'm starting to collect parts and will probably buy the Enthoo PRO M black/white today (either Amazon or Newegg). Still hoping the RGB thing will sort itself out. I may have to abandon that control panel RGB button if I do the corsair ecosystem.... I may take a look at doing the Phanteks halos & strips, etc...

Zues2k 1 Build 1 point 5 months ago

You're welcome! Best of luck to ya!