add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Limits

19 months ago

Recently a few weeks back, my Kaspersky suddenly decides to erase my license. In other words, I started getting a message from Kaspersky saying that there are license issues and I have to re-enter the license key. I have not yet re-entered the license key because I want to get to the bottom of this first.The version I purchased has licenses for up to 5 PCs and the other PCs on the license are ok. My question is, why would Kaspersky suddenly forget my license key on one of my PC?

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Ask them.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I was going to ask them. But I wanted to ask here first whether anybody had this problem happen to them before.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

didnt you have to make a kaspersky account? check your settings and enable your forgotten system

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes the account was made to register the product. I tried to go to it the moment I found out this problem only to forget my password. Then I became busy with other things and put this issue on hold. I will try to get back to my account and see will this solve the problem.

The main message behind why I am asking here is to make sure this isn't something concerning (ie viruses, corrupt Kaspersky. etc). So I wanted to double check to make sure whether anyone else have had issues like this before I go ahead and fix it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube