add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Intel H310, B350, H370 Motherboards

manirelli

20 months ago

Hi everyone!

We are working to get all of the new Intel motherboards added to the site today. Please do not make individual topics asking for their addition. If you notice any issues with the boards that get added today please reply to this thread with a link to the product on our site and a short explanation of the problem. Thanks for understanding and helping us keep the clutter down.

Have a great week!

Comments

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

Thanks! Keep up the good work! Cant wait to add the ASUS ROG STRIX B360-G GAMING to my part list!

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

You will also be adding the new Intel CPUs right? I'm talking about i5-8600 and i5-8500.

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes, they are all on the site.

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

The itx ones are still missing :O

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

Can you be more specific? There are a few Asus boards with inconsistent or missing information that we are holding off on adding until we get clarification from them.

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

First of all, thank you for your response. I got myself the Asus Strix H370-i motherboard few days ago, and I'll be likely upload my new build next week, so I asked. Cheers.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Ditto on the ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING. Been waiting for that particular board to drop on the market for my HTPC build.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. I will delete my post.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

I know you guys are trying your best but, if you could add the new Asus motherboards that would be awesome!

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube