• No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Sarman543 10 months ago

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Sarman543/saved/27KQVn

I'm a first time builder and i just made a PC build with is around my budget (its over due to the recent increase in the cost of video cards) and i was wondering how i would connect to the wifi. I know its better to have a wired connection, but i may not be able to get that. I want it integrated inside the system, but when i check the wifi adapter parts, they have antennas and stuff. Would it still go in the PC and if so, where?

Also, can someone look at my list and give an feedback to the parts list and give some better options. I want gaming performance, but I can't go over $1100 (not including monitor). I'm going to wait until video cards are back down in prices before i start to buy the stuff. I'm not starting this build till the summer since I'm in high school.

Thanks,

Sarman

Comments Sorted by:

xPat 3 Builds 1 point 10 months ago

I want it integrated inside the system, but when i check the wifi adapter parts, they have antennas and stuff. Would it still go in the PC and if so, where?

The card goes inside but the antennas stick out the back, above or below where the gpu monitor ports come out (or if you get a unit like Falcon posted you would put the antenna on top of the case or a near by shelf etc).

Also, anyone have a suggestion for a good case. I want it to look really nice, and have decent cable management, and good air flow. Also, under $100 since my the costs keep adding up.

Your case is fine imo, tho it's been a long time since I read a review for it.

If you wanna make it a little cheaper initially you could start with 8gig ram and just one drive then add the other items back in down the road.

Sarman543 submitter 1 point 10 months ago

Thanks!!

[comment deleted by staff]
Sarman543 submitter 1 point 10 months ago

Ok so i changed up the list. I even changed the CPU from ryzen 5 1500x to 1600 because of the extra threads that apparently make it faster. Also, anyone have a suggestion for a good case. I want it to look really nice, and have decent cable management, and good air flow. Also, under $100 since my the costs keep adding up.

[comment deleted by staff]