add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

why does PCPP not have mousepads?

tech_geek100

23 months ago

I love PCPP but it kills me to look around the web for a mousepad with practically nonexistent filters. but with this site you can easily filter stuff. will mousepads be added? give me your thoughts. worst part is... you don't know if the mousepad comes with a mouse. that strain would be eliminated if mousepads were uploaded to this site.

Comments

• 23 months ago
  • 2 points

worst part is... you don't know if the mousepad comes with a mouse

I'm pretty sure I've never heard of a mousepad including a mouse as an extra add-on. A mousepad being included with the purchase of a mouse is much more realistic.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I believe thats what he was referring to

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I saw a RGB razer mousepad with a mouse included. Weird purchase.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Huh, that is a bit odd. I guess it's much more justifiable though since it's Razer branded and it's an RGB mousepad, so it was probably a lot more expensive than others. I guess now that I think about it, with all the Qi charging, RGB, and other more expensive features available on mousepads now, it may not be completely weird to include a mouse for certain more expensive models.

• 23 months ago
  • 0 points

We have no plans to add mousepads/mats to the site.

• 23 months ago
  • 2 points

Why?

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube