add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Universal fan size case?

tech_geek100

23 months ago

so, I am wondering if this case https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Yj8H99/nzxt-h200i-whiteblack-mini-itx-tower-case-ca-h200w-wb can support a 140mm fan on top and rear and 240mm fans on front. Is this case have universal fan size or something?

Comments

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Is this case have universal fan size or something?

120mm and 140mm fans have standardized mounting specifications that all case manufacturers abide by; when a case it can use a 120mm fan in a certain spot, you can put virtually any 120mm case fin in that spot.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't use your own brain, use others? Seems pretty shallow. It doesn't take much time to go to Google, type "H200i", go to the official NZXT page, click "Specs" or "Specification(s)", press CTRL+F, and type "Fan".

Sure, if people are seriously not sure about something, they can go here and ask, but if you're so stupid that you can't look anything up and have to make a forum post about it, then maybe you shouldn't put together your own computer.

• 23 months ago
  • 2 points

my parents created a blocker to all unknown sites that I don't have permission to be on. :(

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

nah, just that there aren't many sites i go on and I don't want to open more traces of me on the web. Plus it's kind of ludicrous to open a website for 1 bit of info.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes! So true!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube