add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Dual RX 550 vs GTX 1050 ti

Ben28282

22 months ago

I was wondering whether a 1050 ti would beat 2 RX 550's. I play Fortnite and sometimes do CAD work. Thanks

Comments

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Crossfire doesn't scale unless actively optimized.

AMD is no longer actively supporting Crossfire.

It is really no longer a viable alternative outside of DX12 titles that optimize for Multi Display Adaptor and in those its often better to pair a NVidia card with AMD.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Single 1050 ti would kill rx 550s in virtually every task. Considering that the rx 560 4gb is slightly slower than a 1050 ti, and a rx 550 has 1/2 the stream processors that a rx 560 does, you'd be getting rx 560 performance in the absolute best case senario.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you. I will stick with the 1050 ti

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you. I will stick with the 1050 ti

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I would be weary of using this website for judging GPU's since the criteria it uses is flawed. For exmaple, this says the 750 Ti is the one to pick because of a few factors.

[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube