add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Wi1dCard

26 months ago

So I heard that the manual custom part option was disabled. Bummer, but I understand what's going on and I have no problem with that.

However when I look at the products I've made manual parts for, I noticed that basically all of them are just water cooling parts from EK's website. I think it would just be more convenient for the water cooling enthusiasts on here to have the option to have an auto link to EK for rads, reservoirs, etc.

If you guys are busy with the spam issue then no problem, that's a bigger deal, but maybe this could be implemented sometime?

(title is an autocorrected typo that I can't change T_T)

Comments

• 26 months ago
  • 3 points

maybe we could just add a custom watercooling section to the parts list

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

hm. Why aren't they in the parts list creater though

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Compatibility issues for the custom loop stuff.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
Case Fractal Design - Node 202 HTPC Case $59.99 @ Newegg
Radiator Alphacool - NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 560mm Radiator $95.94 @ ModMyMods
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $155.93
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-11-21 01:24 EST-0500

No compatibility errors shown.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah ok thanks

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Compatibility and they're a bit outdated. I think I missed the laptops list too

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

wb the food one :P

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

I got that one, it was at the bottom

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube