add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

[Suggestion] I need a wireless headphone with base.

sandris

24 months ago

Hi guys, i cannot find an headphone wireless with recharging base. I need to leave them on the desk always in charge and. When needed, take it and use. So i don't have to plug anything.

Budget: 100$

Comments

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

I would recommend getting a refurbished g933 headset from eBay, and buying a cheap headphone stand. I have those headphones and they sound amazing, the only thing wrong is that if you get the software, you may have to redownload it once in a while as the software sometimes glitches an the only fix is to redownload the software. but as I said, they sound amazing, and are great for games, and have amazing wireless.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

also, don't charge them all the time, that degrades the battery, it has like a 12 hour battery life.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks but i need a recharging stand, so i don't have to plug-unplug any cable.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

you probably will not find I decent headset for that budget.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube