add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Professional Workstation/Enthusiast Gaming PC for sale

CiarlilloM
  • 30 months ago

I'm selling a computer if anyone is interested The parts List is as followed:

Corsair 760T White Case with case filters to prevent dust I7 6700k processor ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero motherboard Asus NVIDIA Gtx1080 TI Poseidon graphics card Trident z g.skill 3200 ram 16gb 5 thermaltake riing 120mm fans 1 240mm thermaltake riing fan 1 360mm radiator 1 240mm radiator Full custom Waterloop with all EKWB parts fitting and all EKWB pump, block, resevoir, and fittings Mayhem UV light blue fluid EKWB valves for draining the custom loop NZXT USB header extention Cable mods cables Asus/Intel newest Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card Asus blue ray read and write drive 2TB firecuda Hybrid HDD 500GB Samsung 850 evo Solid state drive 250GB Samsung 960 NVME Drive Wd black 1tb HDD (Hard Drive) Seasonic X-650 GOLD power supply Corsair rgb leds x4 Corsair UV led x2 Windows 10 64 bit And more

4k Editing machine!! Can also play any game thrown at it with the 1080Ti

This computer is decked out and is as fast as a computer can be with all the horsepower you could ever ask for I've put a ton of hours into building it and it is fully optimized and clocked correctly and includes no bloatware has not been run hard, it was just finished in June of 2017. So, its basically brand new with 3.75 TB of storage!

You wont need to upgrade at any point in the foreseeable future at all.

Make an offer

Pictures: https://cleveland.craigslist.org/sys/d/enthusiast-gaming-workstation/6347713446.html

Comments

• 29 months ago
  • 2 points

Just a quick note, you may have more luck making a parts list and posting it (via pcpartpicker format) into your classified. Having a large block of text as the parts list probably deters a decent amount of people.

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

So here’s a list with most of the stuff that I can think of that I can remember minus the water loop.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/CiarlilloM/saved/C9mxYJ

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

Thats actually not too bad of a price. I'd say the whole build is probably worth more like 3400 since its been used before, but I went to microcenter not too long ago and also checked new egg and priced out and purchased a very similar build and it was about 4200 new and thats before tax. so if he sold it for 3400 thats a decent chunk off of what a new one would be. just my two cents. its a Sweet build. If i would have seen it before i built mine, i wouldve just bought that instead. Goodluck!

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 29 months ago
  • 1 point

I’m selling this for a friend. He’s was asking $3600 because it costed him $4500 (roughly the same as if you added it all up in a cart on here). Apparently the custom water loop setup and GPU are valued around 2k at least new that is. Again, listing for a friend.

• 29 months ago
  • 2 points

Unfortunately, friend, that's the issue. The water loop setup and GPU being valued at $2,000 is all well and good......but who valued it?

Your friend has poured some time and effort into this, and we can appreciate that, but you are on a site for PC Builders. We as builders will not often look at the sentimentality attached to the PC. We look at "If we built this PC brand new, what would it cost us?"

That's why often when people posts computers for sale here, members will create a part list for that PC and post in the sale threads to show the PC is not worth what people are asking.

Sad thing is, your friend is better off selling it locally or on Craigslist or something. He wont find a lot of sympathetic buyers here,

Especially not for nearly $4,000.

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

I’ll go ahead format the parts list to the PCPicker format. I have it on all local forums and Craigslist, fb marketplace etc. I was able to sell my build within a few days but this isn’t getting too much interest and It’s because it only applies to those who just wanna buy something already done and that have $$ laying around.... which is like .5% of people considering the price. Again I’m not butthurt by any means. I’m just trying to help a friend. He priced it out according to the current value driven 100% by adding everything on a cart here.

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

How did he price a custom water loop on here?

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

Wait, I can’t remember if it was here or on Newegg but I know he priced it out on one of the two. Anyways, he found the fittings that he used (I think it was 15 @ $15 for both radiators, gpu, cpu connections and wherever else), then added his radiators, etc. I’m not sure 100% on his exact water cooler setup but I know he was able to add it up. Again, I’ll have to format everything when I get a chance during break or later after work. So it can be seen more clearly. I have attached pics in the fb link but will add some html support so they will be posted on here directly. I’m doing everything off my phone so I can’t tell if there’s attachment support directly or not.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube