add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Got lucky and snagged a i5 8600k

FivePercent
  • 29 months ago

My “local” Frys which is 100 miles away had one 8600k in stock and was lucky enough to grab it. Can’t wait to install this thing! I bought the Asus TUF plus gaming

Comments

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

BENCHMARKS, BENCHMARKS NOW!

I really think the 8600k is going to be pretty equal to the 8700k, and at a decently cheaper price that's a huge win!

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 29 months ago
  • 1 point

As soon as I get this replaced and reinstall windows I’ll let you know how everything goes. I had the R5 1600 with MSI Tomahawk B350 and had way too many issues with stuttering and mouse cursor freezeing and various other bugs and couldn’t wake up from sleep. Oh well, maybe next time I’ll try zen+ for my wife’s build and see how much progresss has passed

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube