add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cryorig r1 Ultimate

Franko74SR

28 months ago

How would the Cryorig r1 ultimate cool a 6700k at 4.5GHz

Comments

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

It would handle it easily.

• 28 months ago
  • 0 points

Worse than the H100i v2

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm sure it will, the h100i v2 does more then I need it to, but I plan on using the h100i v2 for something else and I want to get an air cooler to replace it

• 28 months ago
  • 2 points

I would look into the be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, its a bit cheaper, runs a tad bit hotter, but is quieter

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Maybe, I like the looks of the Cryorig better, I'll watch a video comparing them in a bit to help me decide

• 28 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes it does look nice and you can get colored mods for it. Its not as loud as people say it is, they might just have a bad case as my case fans are louder then the R1.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

I watched a video about it, the r1 was of course louder than the noctua, but I liked the low pitched hum it made and it was the second best cooler of the four giant dual tower coolers he tested, coming in second behind also, the noctua

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube