add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

In case someone here doesn't own GTA V yet

Billy-Bob_Kenobi
  • 33 months ago

It's 50% off on Steam until 10 am PST on August 25th, along with 50-75% discounts on a number of other Rockstar titles.

Comments

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

It's almost always 50 percent off... Still a rip off

• 33 months ago
  • 3 points

for a game that is four years old now hahahaa

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 33 months ago
  • 2 points

but its still an old game which was delayed a year before hitting pc to begin with. not worth it.

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

I have no interest in rediculous mods. It's the core game and experience that got stale, which means it's not worth its original cost. The price is too high for what it provides at this time

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Is it worth it to buy GTA V on PC? I owned it on PS3 and I loved it but i am pretty unfamiliar with the "next gen version"

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

If your rig can run it at max settings or close to it, yes. I beat the game on XBOX One and replayed on PC and loved it. The graphics and frame rates were enough to bring me back.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha i beat it 4 times on PS3

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Even on normal aka lowest settings it still looks a ton better than the PS3 version. It will be a literal night and day difference look wise. For gameplay they haven't released any updates for the last gen consoles in a couple of years or so since they just can't handle it so you will have a ton of new stuff to do. There are hackers/modders which are good and bad, some will drop money and give you a few million or spawn stuff that isn't supposed to be online and then you have the hackers that just kill everyone but you can always just find a new session if that happens.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I had it on Ps3 and got it on PC and its amazing on PC version, with the graphics cranked up it was really something different in quality and the details that went into it, more traffic and more people around. As long as you have a decent monitor and hardware to drive it, something worth getting.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Sucks i only have a 720p monitor

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

bummer. Well that should be your next upgrade.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

wow that is something!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube