add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How could I make a Twilight Zone themed PC case mod?

FlyinToasteronie

30 months ago

I'll be using the EVOLV ITX Black and Red and I need some suggestions for how I could make it seem Twilight-Zone-ey.

Comments

• 30 months ago
  • 2 points

I assume you're referring to the 1959 science/speculative fiction television series.

Buy/create a stencil to spraypaint white spirals on the outside of the case.

Build little models of a clock, door, shattered window, and eyeball and mount/hang them around the inside of the case.

Use a programmable RGB LED CPU cooler (e.g. NZXT x62) and fans and set them to a black and white strobe pattern.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the ideas!

(And yes, I was referring to Rod Serling's Twilight Zone)

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube