add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

LED Strip placement

acbjr
  • 32 months ago

I would like to know the best place to put the led strip in my build to make sure all of my chosen parts get the spotlight they deserve. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Usually, I just take 4 strips, one for each side and make sure theyre out of view. I also make sure theyre closer to the case window so they can light up the parts. Here's a link to a guide to lighting up your PC http://www.pcgamer.com/a-beginners-guide-to-rgb-lighting-your-pc/

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, just helping out.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube