add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best Source For Custom Cables?

themoosemessiah

32 months ago

Hey all! So heres my question to you, the people of the internet; What is the best site for a guy to use to buy custom coloured power supply cables from? Im planning a Black and White build, and would love to find some black and white (or even just strait white) cables to go with it. You know, Something fancier than the plain generic Black. Only catch is that its gotta ship to Canada, otherwise its a no go for me. And, Just in case anybodies wondering, heres the part list Ill be going with initially: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/themoosemessiah/saved/#view=mLNmGX Thanks in advance all! Ps, Constructive Criticism on the parts list is welcome, and yes, I know, I should get a more powerful GPU.

Comments

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Cablemod sells through NCIX to Canada, so you don't have to worry about international shipping there: http://www.ncix.com/vendor/cablemod-b9-5058.htm

Another Canadian vendor I know of that has pretty consistently good reviews is Dazmode, based out of Ontario.

My personal favorite place to buy from is Ensourced, I believed he ships to Canada but he's based in the US so I'd bet it's pricey.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube