add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Ok... so what do you think I could get for this?

eopest

32 months ago

So... I have a build I put together from mostly extra parts I had as spares and for testing purposes and I was think of Ebay or Craigslisting it, but I really have no idea what folks might be willing to fork out for it. If y'all out there have some good pricing ideas, please post them. The build is at https://pcpartpicker.com/b/yQzYcf - thanks in advance for the help!

Comments

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

id say about $350 as a whole. parting out like a cpu mobo combo may be best. the ssd is still good and people should buy that no problem. but then youre stuck with everything else. maybe 50$ for the ram. 35-50 for the gpu. stuff like that.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

That's with the OS?

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

I would say about $350.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

That's with the OS?

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, the OS. Honestly having the OS adds little value to the build since at this budget most people would just go the route of not activating Windows which is what you have to compete with.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube