add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Vertical gpu mount

Oskar_
  • 35 months ago

Is it possible to mount an asus strix 480/580 vertically in the define mini c https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/X44NnQ/fractal-design-define-mini-c-with-window-microatx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-def-mini-c-bk-w ....Also wondering if anyone knows anyone who cuts custom tempered glass windows. Thanks.

Comments

• 35 months ago
  • 2 points

is it possible? yes. should you do it? no. you'd need to buy a pcie riser and literally cut your own mount for it, not worth the effort imo

• 35 months ago
  • -1 points

niinq says the truth! its not worth th effort and money since you need to spend money on pcie 3.0 riser wich costs way to much money. if you are okay with spending so much money on something like that still dont do it and get a 1070. if you havent bought the case yet go with the s340 elite it has a glass window and is great to work in and you will spend less than on a custom tg glass

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you. I really want a tempered glass version of the mini c though. So I'm gonna wait around and see if anything happens.

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

i dont think it'll happen, you might want to check out the new inwin matx cases tho! tempered glass, just weird fan mounts :b

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube