• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Essex23 5 months ago

Just curious if anyone has given Phanteks' new Glacier CPU/GPU blocks a shot yet.

Also wondering if anyone has, or knows when their fittings are coming out. I've tried contacting them several times, but get ZERO answer back from them. :(

Comments Sorted by:

Lyrix 1 point 5 months ago

idk about the fittings but there should be videos about the blocks on youtube. i think they are good quality buti wiuld go with ekwb

Essex23 submitter 1 point 5 months ago

My initial parts list was all EK....but then I saw that link about Phanteks jumping in the ring, and then thought about doing as much with Phanteks as possible.

Who knows....they might sponsor it at that point, A guy can dream, right? :)

Lyrix 2 points 5 months ago

a guy can dream :D

Enrico411 1 point 5 months ago

Here is a review about the 1080 block. Its one of the best on the market it seems and looks great to in my opinion.

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Phanteks/Glacier_1080/

Essex23 submitter 1 point 5 months ago

That is the EXACT video I saw in its performance. I think Phanteks is doing all the right R&D here....can't wait to see what else they put out now.

Jeff_M 1 point 5 months ago

Weird that they never got back to you, I had a couple random questions about cases and they replied to my email within a day each time. Maybe hit them up on Twitter if you have an account there, I've found that social media works a lot of the time.

Essex23 submitter 1 point 4 months ago

I know....right? I asked them a few questions in the past and like you, I got pretty fast replies. but this time...a whole lotta nada. Been over a week since I emailed them and haven't heard a single peep.

I actually got in touch with Joe at ModMyMods and he got back to me almost instantly about a lot of stuff he is doing and trying to do with Phanteks and got me the answers I needed and was looking for inside a single day.