add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is MSI a good quality mobo?

otghere614

33 months ago

I was wondering if MSI manufacture good quality motherboards. I'm asking in terms of quality and reliability cause I know feature wise they are good. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

That ALL depends on the motherboard. That is like asking if all Ford cars are fast, they make stuff from vans to supercars. It all depends

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm sorry but you do not make sense. I'm asking about the quality not the capability.

• 33 months ago
  • 3 points

Ford makes cheap cars and expensive cars with respective variation in quality. Quality of the car depends on the specific model in question.

Change "Ford" to "MSI" and "cars" to "motherboards."

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

P.S. My other option is ASUS so if anyone has first hand experience with both then your opinion would mean alot. T Y

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

They are not bad, but used to be better... I would go with Asrock, good pricing and amazing overclockers.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube