add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Downvoting to the Extremes???

pegotico
  • 40 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/jY6XsY

31 comments all downvoted without a reason???

I honestly don't care if someone downvoted me, but this is definitely extreme. Most comments (probably all) are perfectly fine IMO.

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

I think this whole upvote, downvote is childish and pointless.

It should serve the purpose of marking a comment useful or not useful. Yet many people just smash this or that based on God knows what. Most of the time they don't even explain. Though it wouldn't be hard: "I don't like your proposed build, as the poster asked for an 1080p display budget build, and you suggest an expensive 4K display for him." Or something, like that.

What many people use downvote and upvote for, is just a childish way of expressing "I don't like you / I love you man".

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I agree that this system does more bad than good. I can understand many downvotes like when people just comment without even reading the description which many times includes a reason.

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

It's been taken care of now. In the future, please report the thread using the report function and/or send a contact request or a PM to manirelli or me.

• 40 months ago
  • 0 points

People are dicks, get over it. Maybe you angered a brat at some point, maybe you actually deserved the down votes... Who cares? Just let it go man. I don't even pay attention to mine enough to see if I'm missing 100...

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

People are dicks, get over it. Maybe you angered a brat at some point, maybe you actually deserved the down votes... Who cares? Just let it go man.

I don't care if I was downvoted. Ive been downvoted so many times......The problem is when it is massively. Even comments like nice build with a -1..

I just checked and someone just upvoted all downvoted comments.

• 40 months ago
  • 3 points

i just don't like to see 0's everywhere lolz ;)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

:)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't even see your posts on that thread...

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube