add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Franko74SR
  • 42 months ago

When searching GPU's, I think there should be an option to filter out GPU's with no backplates.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

+1

[comment deleted]
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

How dare you +1 my +1????!! Well you know what? How about you take one too!

[comment deleted]
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for making this topic!!!! There should definitely be a filter for that!

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

It has been very irritating.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I know. I looked at a few "really nice looking" GPU's until I found out that they had no backplate. Usually pictures that don't show the top don't have backplates, but that would be annoying to have to do that with every GPU you look at. A filter would be much easier.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

What type of GPU is it?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

ah, for one with that color scheme, I went with the GTX 1070 Zotac AMP, since I'm making a PC with that color scheme.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube