add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Earphones/Headphones for Plane

rosswalker
  • 47 months ago

I need a set of earphones or headphones that will block a decent amount of noise, I'm thinking noise cancelling but not sure what I can get. I would use the quad beat 3 that I had with my G4 but they had a fight with a car door and they lost, basically. Are they a good choice if I were to buy them again, or should I get some IEM's? (They will only be used for in the car/on a plane)

I listen to a lot of music but most of the time its trap, most of proximity's music, some house. My playlist if it helps.

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

Bose has the best active noise cancelling technology. After that highly isolating iems will be your best bet. Iems will work for car use fine but while flying I'd take anc.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

What IEM's do you recommend? (Cheaper the better)

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

do you have a rough budget?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

£40 max if possible

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd get a pair of Zero Audio Carbo Basso

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. So are they good for the music I listen to?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Also, is there any other option? Just because they are from japan and they can take 2 weeks + and I need them soon.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube