add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
rosswalker
  • 48 months ago

Can you have a bar with the pause/next/previous ect... always on the screen so you don't need to open it every time you want to change song? Just so I can have it at the bottom right corner and quickly change the song.

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 0 points

You could code one yourself :)

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

If I could... I'm clueless at coding, really want to learn over summer for college so its easy.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I recommend going to code academy, with free online coding lessons. The courses are built amazingly which is simple for me to understand yet I learn so much. It takes over 30 hours to complete 1 coding lesson you are always going to learn.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I think my friend mentioned it, I will definitely give it a go. At least do something productive over the summer :-)

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

:(

• 48 months ago
  • 2 points

I just realised something.

I can use my keyboard to go to the next song.

FACEPALMS DESK

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Cooler Master CM Storm Quick Fire TK w/mx red's (wish I bought the blue version though)

[comment deleted]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you know what the arrow on the right does? Nothing happens when I click it or drag or long hold/double click.

http://i.imgur.com/BDcCiIo.png

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube