add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Anyone here with a VA panel?

Billy-Bob_Kenobi

44 months ago

So I upgraded from TN to AH-IPS a few years back; on the whole, it's been a distinct improvement, except for the IPS glow that I notice in dark pictures. I've been looking at VA panels for their superior contrast and better black displays, but I'm still kind of hesitant based on some of the negative comments I've seen about motion blur and artifacts during dark grey-to-grey transitions.

So, for those of you who have experience with VA panels, What are your thoughts?

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I have one being delivered tomorrow, let you know then.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

how was it?

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

After using it and playing games on it, its amazing, the colors and the vibrant display are much better than tn, but none of the annoying lightbleed that ips has. Its the best of both. I got the benq, gw2470.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I am using a 27 inch benqgw2760s which uses an amva+ panel.I ahven't really seen blur on my monitor and i have used it with gaming,browsing and heavy video watching.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube