add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Problems with wireless adapter...

Steven.edwards

44 months ago

I bought this super cheap wireless adapter http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16833314066. It took me 10 hours to install csgo and when I finished installing the game my rank dropped from Gold Nova to silver 1 becuase of csgo kicking me from competitive. Spotify was loosing connections like every two minutes. Anyways, could someone pick out a better adapter for under $30. And would dual band be better?

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

And would dual band be better

Only if your router is dual band.

Can you use a PCIe card instead of a USB? In my experience, these work better.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes I can but I don't live in a big city with lots of pc part stores so I'm limited to best buy and radioshack. I will only buy the wifi adapter locally

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Why not buy online?

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Well I would rather be able to get it this week...

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

In that case go to bestbuy and see what they have in stock. While at the store look at reviews on your phone for the models they have and buy the best one.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube