add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Gaming headset suggestions needed

RootinTootinPutin

44 months ago

I need help choosing a hedaset for my first PC build. I would prefer it to be black and white to match my build. My price range is around 60-80 USD. To give you an idea of what I am looking for, I will be playing csgo a lot and would like to "sound *****"/ be able to hear enemies far off. All help is appreciated.

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 3 points

Sennheiser HD 518 with a Sony ECMCS3 clip on mic.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

hyperx cloud

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Superlux HD681 Evo + V-moda Boompro.

The audio quality will be much better then a headset and the headphones have a larger soundstage meaning you can hear the enemies in a better sense of direction and in my experience, in more clarity and farther off. The microphone quality will be as good as top notch headsets.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

How will that work with boompro?

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

The boompro's cable replaces the headphone's cable so in other words, it only works if the headphone has detachable cables. The good part is that since you are replacing the cable, you are only using one cable for both the mic and headphone audio and better yet, the headphone's sound quality stays the same and the microphone works great!

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

what i meant is the connection between the two, its true that the headphone cable is removable but it ends in a male connection not female.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

You take out the headphone cable... I don't understand where the conflict is.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

ok so you take it out, what next? how can you connect boompro with the superlux? both end with 3.5mm male connection.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

another option: superlux 668b( with akg 240 velour pads replacement) + sony clip on mic

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

AD-700X , legendary, enough said. Look no further.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Straight to the point. I like that.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube