add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

hd 558 pads compatible with superlux 668?

BULLSEYE

45 months ago

I'm thinking of getting superlux 668 as cheap alternative to my hd 558 but i heard the stock pads are not comfy, will the 558 pad work? I have huge ears by the way which is the reason I'm asking about the 558 pads because i know they fit, if you know other compatible pads that can house my ears let me know please.

Note: i must buy all together to save shipping cost.

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Doesn't look like it. The cheap Hifiman velour pads will fit though.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I wouldn't compare the 668b and the 558s, they're very different headphones - most notably because of the "Sennheiser sound."

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks but that's the reason i want it, i want to try other signatures.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Fair enough

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

thank you.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube