add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best under $130

Unhandybirch656

43 months ago

My best condenters are; HD280 pro's with snowball mic: $109 Kingston HyperX revolvers: $129.99 Sonic blasters H7: $129.99 m40x with snowball mic: $129.99

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

The Blue Snowball is a nice USB condenser mic, but if you really want your audio to sound good, XLR with a power supply works the best.

That being said, if you're just using your setup for say gaming and not a whole lot of YouTube or content creation, then a ModMic and a good pair of headphones like TheOfficialCzex said works the best.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

modmic + Sennheiser HD 558's is a pretty kickass combo for cheap.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

hb m50x

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a pair of these too but you want open back headphones for gaming because of the positional audio and soundstage capabilities.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Agreed

The only downside that I see is that everyone will hear what you're hearing.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Or HD280 pros

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Here are some options:

You could also get a cheaper mic like this Sony or just get a Antlion Mod Mic

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I've already checked out the HE350 but they ship August 5th :/ btw you can raise the max headphone price to $100 since there is a $30 attachable mic with great quality

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh man didn't even realize sorry, also what mic are you talking about?

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice, forgot all about those

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

i dont think that mic is compatible with he350

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

shp9500 + vmoda boompro

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Stereo

Gaming is more of a priority and the Soundblasters headsets had reviews from audiophiles saying that they are the best sounding headphones in the price range so yeah

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Best gaming headset maybe but i doubt it can beat separate mic & headphone

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Superlux 668B? Really good price-to-performance, more on the treble side though. That + modmic and you got room for a decent amp/DAC

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Sennheiser hd558 and modmic or blue snowball

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

thats what im looking for

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

What amp?

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice, I got a pretty low impedance ATH M50's, so I don't really need one.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube