add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Selling/trading Enthoo Primo case only

TechnologyOverhaul

45 months ago

Hello, So I am in a bad place. I built my pc with the Enthoo Primo, but now i realize I have to move to collage in 2 years and I cant fit the primo in any collage dorm. I really want the air 540 or any small cube case that fits eatx motherboards. Im asking $160 but make an offer. The absolute botom line is $140 because then I can afford the case I want. I will trade for the air 540 as long as it is not damaged. If you want this behemith case shipped, I can do that but you will have to pay for it (It will be alot. the case weighs over 30 lbs) Or we can meet up near the chicago area, like suburbs or something. The case comes with all accesssories and if you do a local pickup I can throw in a free 19in tv and a damaged 32in screen damaged tv if you wish.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube