add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I can only hear out of the left headphone.

NicoMan2240

43 months ago

I don't know what happened. It was working fine, then I went to the shower, and came back and can only hear out of the left headphone. I have a Razer Kraken Pro. I've checked the volume wheel but that isn't it. Used the audio splitter, didn't work either. Any help?

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Can you open the earcup? Check for a loose wire connection on the left side driver

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I just did that. But I don't have anything to open it with.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

You don't have a screwdriver set?

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

No.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you have a soldering iron and solder?

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

You think the wire could of snapped during the 10 minutes I was in the shower?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Razer is a company known for making products that seem great, but break way too easily and don't compare to other brands like, in terms of audio, sennheiser, audio technica, etc. a much better choice would be audio technica m30x or superglue 668b. This + a mic like a lavillear mic, a Zalman clip on, or the popular v moda one.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't think it's because of the craftsmanship, but because of my dog always pulling the cord and making them fall to the ground.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Try buying a modular headset and buying a braded AUX Cord. That should help lol

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Modular headset?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

The cable can detach, such as the m50x. Bad example. It needs a certain cable to connect it. The sennheiser hd558 are modular

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube