add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help! Can't chose which headphone i should get

Shad0wGlitch
  • 46 months ago

Hey all! So the thing is, i can't decide which headphone i should get...my budget is 100euros i wouldn't like to spend more than that. I'm quite picky with sound and i'd rather have a good set and be able to game with it and enjoy music than get a gaming headset and not have a good sound quality. So, what do you suggest? i'd rather have a closed one by the way. Thank you!

edit: i love dubstep so i love good bass! but not too much that it would 'destroy' other music and not allow me to hear voices and all.

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the ATH-M50X's and I love them.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

here they are 169 x: that's too much for me...is there anything with good sound quality, good bass but that doesnt exceed 100?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

How about the Sennheiser 558?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

still above by 50. what about the m30x, is there a big difference? my brother has the roccat kave stereo , how does this one compare? and with the cloud II? i'm kinda torn. dont care about the mic just want good sound and what i said before. the m30x are under 100 where i live

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Cloud II is probably your best bet for gaming as well. m30x are pretty good I think.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

first music i mean if it pleases me with mudic i doubt it wont please me when it comes to games. yeah ive read about them. just wondering if the m30x would be better

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Is the Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO an option?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

It could be if not for the price s: over by 60..the ideia is getting the headphones and then the mic but cant spend more than 100 thats just too much

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

How about any of these?

• Logitech UE6000
  • Soundmagic HP100
  • Ultrasone HFI 580/780
  • M Audio Q40
  • Fostex T50RP (if you have a headphone amplifier or receiver)
[comment deleted]
  • 46 months ago
  • 2 points

I dont want and i wont xD ill spend 100 tops and the less the better i know the sennheiser are usually pretty good...for that lrice i can o ly get either the ah m30x, cloud or cloud II or some sennheiser but im so confused thats why i asked for help

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube