add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Want to Sell NZXT Phantom (Black/Green) ATX Full Tower Case

Variable.variables
  • 49 months ago

After having completed my first build in this case, I've decided that I want to downsize a bit to a Midsize ATX or somesuch. Don't get me wrong, this case is really great to work in (and it looks pretty neat as well). The case has been taken care of quite well, and it is frequently cleaned/dusted. There really is nothing technically wrong with this case. I am not sure how to price this case (given that its about a year old and is in great shape), so please leave prices that are reasonable. This is my first time offering something on PCPP, so excuse me if I'm being a bit clueless. I do have PayPal (I'm assuming that's the primary means of payment). Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Here's a link to the product http://pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-case-phan002gr

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Would you accept trades?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm looking to get an H440 or one of the Fractal Design cases. Other than those, it's unlikely that I'll accept anything.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I am getting a fractal design core 1100 case in like a week that i could trade you

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

No, sorry. My components wouldn't fit in that.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok what size is your motherboard

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

How much do you want for it? Shipped

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't really know what type of prices to expect for shipping. Do you have an estimate (for shipping) from the middle of the US to wherever you are?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Cpuld you do $40 and whatever shipping is

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

No, sorry.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube