add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Would like to trade Asus and MSI gtx 970s 100 cash for 980ti

Ravagedcloud
  • 46 months ago

I want a 980ti so I can do proper liquid cooling. The 970 series is far too limited on cooling options and I don't like it, they are awesome in sli but I want liquid cooling. The Asus Strix OC was purchased from Micro Center two days ago has not even been taken out of the static bag and the MSI 4g gaming OC was purchased a year ago but has extremely limited use somewhere near a month total. I will also throw in 100 cash in my end plus the LED custom MSI sli bridge I purchased before they were all gone thing lights up and blinks and does everything the LEDs on the MSI card do and can be controlled as well through GeForce experience. I would like to meet in the Dallas/FtWorth area no shipping or Paypal etc. I want to show you these cards work and stress test. I want to see your card stress tested as well. Neither have been registered or warranties and the MSI has after market nano thermal paste applied it is insane thermally after application of this paste. Thank you for looking and please do not hesitate to ask ?s or offer me something I can properly liquid cool and that has a good standing warranty. I have the paper receipt for the Asus from Micro center you could return it and get refund f you wanted to. The MSI I don't know where that one is but the warranty is in good standing and has never been used.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube