add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Selling Alienware M17x (Laptop) (Nebula Red) (Auction)

jhs232
  • 80 months ago

Hello. I'm selling my "old" Alienware M17x from 2011. I have had no issues with it. It is fully operational and no damage has been done to it on the interiors, but a scratch has been to the outside (only a single scratch though). I will leave this thread open for 1 week and the highest bid wins it. Bids must be atleast 5$ above the last bid (to prevent troll bits).

Starting bid: 50$ (WARNING: I do not pay for shipping, you do)

This package includes:

• Alienware M17x

• Alienware M17x Charger (EU Stick)

• Alienware Mouse Mat

Alienware M17x Specifications:

• 17.3" full HD screen (1920x1080)
  • Intel Core i7-2630QM Quad Core @ 2.00GHz (max 2.9GHz) - http://ark.intel.com/products/52219
  • 8GB RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics 3000 @ 1.5GB
  • 320 (289) GB Hard Drive
  • Ports: 4x USB 2.0, 1x Audio/Mic, HDMI, SD Card, etc.

I'm sorry that I haven't put all the specs (e.g. if it is has DDR3-1600 RAM (I'm pretty sure it has DDR3 RAM), or if it has DDR3-1800 RAM, etc) but I simply haven't been able to find out.

Pictures of it: http://imgur.com/BIE2MP0,aZxTXVK,tcLvbmg#2 (use the "Prev" and "Next" in the top left corner to scroll through images)

I have had no issues with this alienware M17x. It was pretty much the best you could get back in June 2011 however nowadays it's about average, but it can easily handle games like Battlefield 3, GTA V (when it comes out), Battlefield 4 (when it comes out), etc.

If you need a mouse and a headset (ONLY if you buy my Alienware) you can buy my ROCCAT Pyra mouse & Sennheiser PC 163D G4ME (features 7.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound & 3D Sound) headset for only $15 extra. Picture: http://imgur.com/zvb3WiJ

Comments

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Battlefield 3 on intel hd graphics???

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

are you trolling? intel hd cant play anything

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

is this guy on crack?

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

I know, but he says in his post that this can run bf3 easily which i highly doubt.

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

my laptop with intel hd graphics could play skyrim though but that was its more graphically intense past

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Some ppl consider 10fps acceptable. And I agree, I understand why he's selling it now.

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you being sarcastic. I cant tell. But if you arent then you do know what 10fps looks like. You have trouble scrolling through menu's at 10fps.

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

I am not sarcastic my source is very near, actually so near it's on PCPP itself. And yeah well 10 fps is very bad but sone just think it's something else until they realise what fps are and the toi high-end game or the uncapable machine they use.

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Intel HD Graphics 3000 can barely run blurays. I doubt it'd be a smooth play with bf3, gta 5 and certainly not bf4. Regardless, a starting bid of 50$+shipping is not bad.

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Where would you be shipping from?

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm very sorry for posting something as useless as this. However about the graphics card I actually don't know which graphics card it has, so I did dxdiag and it only listed integrated graphics which is Intel HD 3000 Graphics, but under "screen" it did not actually say which graphics card it has, but I assumed it only had the Intel HD 3000 Graphics. However if what you say is true and it's ****** and all, then I must have something else because I can run League of Legends (with all settings set to highest) with 40 FPS, Minecraft (with all settings set to highest) with 60 FPS, TF2 with 80 FPS, Battlefield Heroes (with all settings set to highest) with 60 FPS, Battlefield 4 Beta with 30 fps. So I don't see how it is able to do that if it only has a ****** Intel HD 3000 Graphics card.

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

I would recommend posting this on ebay as it will get much more exposure and you will be making more money.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube