add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Replacement Headphones for Turtle Beach Px22's For Under $100

Vinyl_Scratch_
  • 48 months ago

Sadly, the 6 year awesomeness of the personal pair of Px22's are starting to completely die on me, having the issue of "one earcup plays sound and the other doesn't". So I'm looking into eventually replacing them

I don't need RGB led lighting, or any of that kind of stuff. Just something that's cheapish, sounds great, comfortable, and has a reasonable mic on it. A included AMP would also be nice, as well as a colour combo of anything monotone (grays, blacks, etc.) or a black and blue scheme.

(I've also been looking into add-on separate mics for headphones, but I'm not sure if I'd want to go down that route either.)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd look into a pair of HyperX Cloud.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube