add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Yamaha HS7 or KRK Rokit 6 studio monitors?

Fizz6969

47 months ago

Yamaha HS7 or KRK Rokit 6 studio monitors? For home studio music recording. Specifically guitar. This might not be the place to ask but I love this forum. You guys are awesome! Thx!

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

I don't know much about studio monitors, but I do know Yamaha makes decent boat engines. Some are more reliable than others, their 4 strokes are complete crap though. IDK what you can do with that info, but oh well.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

+1 for useless information

[comment deleted]
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I had a pair of KRK's when I used to be in my band. They are amazing quality and I'd definitely have another pair if the need for them ever came around again. They are great for mastering as you can hear every tiny little detail. Also super loud without loss of quality if needed. I can't comment on the HS7 but coming from experience with the KRK's you WILL NOT be disappointed.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah the KRK's seem to run a bit cheaper too. They were my first desired monitors for a while but then I kept researching and the HS7's seem amazing aswell. I also prefer the black/white as apposed to the black/yellow, especially with my black/white desk setup. It might be worth mentioning I play a lot of metal/rock and not EDM. Sort of Deftonesish style. Thanks!!

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

My band played was a sort of Hardcore / DJENT style band and we did a lot of stuff inspired by 'Parkway Drive', 'Cancer Bats' and 'Protest the Hero' and the KRK's had no problem at all with what we were playing. All I'm saying is the KRK's will be amazing no matter what your going to punish them with. Brilliant piece of kit.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Right on. Thx!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube