add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

General Wifi Info

DarthNada517

47 months ago

What are the best ways to receive the strongest wifi signal you can from your router when it is at the other end of the house. I don't want to have to relocate it, and I don't want to have to route cabling to another router to have direct connect either. I'd rather use wifi than go through the hassle, just wanted to know what helps ensure a great connection to get the most out of the bandwidth I am paying for.

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome link. Thanks.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Great alternative to wifi would be Powerline. Its great if your outlets where your PC and router are on the same poles.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I will start doing some research. Sounds interesting though.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube