add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which Amp should i buy?

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay, a soundcard is responsible for taking the digital data and turning it into analog sound (and vice versa). an amplifier is used to take weak analog signals and turn them into stronger analog signals. The soundblaster is a dac (digital audio converter, basically a small soundcard that is outside of the computer) vith a small amplifier integrated, the other one is just an amplifier.

The first question I want to ask is, what headphones/speakers are you using? and what are you using it for?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Gaming/music and the hyper x clouds and the seinnheiser hd 429

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I would say get something like this, it is similar to the soundblaster but focuses more on sound quality than features.you probrably wont notice much of a difference on the hyperx clouds but the hd249 should sound great.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks i think ill go with that one then.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem, happy to help

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube