add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Gaming PC for Sale

tadahh
  • 81 months ago

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am a college student looking to selling my gaming PC. It was built around May/June, and I have come to the realization i have no more time for gaming and thus would like to use the money from this build and put it into a laptop for school. My PC has handled any game i threw at it with no problems what so ever on the highest settings. Games played include WoW, Skyrim, Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, and Saints Row IV

Here is link to the parts: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1GChm

I am asking for 800$, shipping included.

WILL SELL PARTS SEPARATELY!

Hope to hear from you guys soon! Thanks so much!

TJ

Comments

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

willing to negotiate!

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

still looking to sell! price negotiable!

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

still looking to sell this bad boy! message if interested!

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Just a suggestion, but you may have better luck selling on this site if you part out the build. Or try to sell it on ebay as most people on that site are not as knowledgable about computers.

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

no one on here would buy it for more than $750 at the most. you will have much better luck on craigslist or ebay.

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

message me, lets talk costs, I'd like to see some pictures as well

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

hey there just saw your message! which costs would you like to talk about. i can send you pictures if you provide an email address

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

still looking to sell, message if interested!

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

would you sell individual parts

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

yes selling individual parts

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

I would buy this right now but I don't have the money. :/ This is a pretty good deal in my book.

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm interested, where r u located?

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm interested. You say you're going to use this money to buy a laptop, so you probably won't need your monitor anymore. If you're also willing to sell that, can I get some specs on it?

If everything goes well and we can agree on a price that includes the monitor, I can buy immediately, and you can get that laptop within the next few days.

Send me a message with the details and we'll take it from there, thanks!

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Still interested in buying if you're still selling!

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

could you sell individual parts?

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

nvm

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Would you go $230 for the gpu?

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Would you go $230 for the gpu?

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

I might be interested. I might be able to buy the RAM, SSD, and Motherboard. Message me so we can talk price.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

What would be the absolute lowest you would go for the cpu?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube