add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

i7-6700k, Out of stock?

GlacialCactus
  • 51 months ago

I checked the websites that this website recommended, and they are all sold out of these CPUs. Are there alternative websites where I can find it? I looked at amazon, but it says boxed CPU. Does that mean anything different?

Anyways, any suggestions on what I can do?

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah the sames been happening for the i5 6600k

Novatech has them in stock in the UK.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, thanks for that. I wonder if they ship to the US though.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

They should have a US website i believe, but i don't know if they have them in stock over there. have you checked?

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I can't seem to find their US website. I just tried setting up an account, seems they only service Europe :(

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

any idea when it will newegg have it back in stock?? found soimething in amazon for the same mobo+i7 combo i want, but nearly 100 bucks more

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I was in the same situation as you, bit I just got a notification that Newegg has it back in stock! Not sure if/when it'll run out again.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

guys go on staples or bestbuy and price match to microcenter

I did it with my 5820k at staples over the phone

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 51 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah.. im gonna wait out too... only the mobo and the 6700k are the parts i needed... the 6600k is in stock though, but i want the i7 :)

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Any idea when anyplace will have it at a decent price? I've been on newegg's live chat wait list for like an hour now lol.

Problem is I was about to do my first build and now I don't know if I should order everything else and wait who knows how long for this part.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

If you can't put it together and use it then just save the money and keep refining your build list. When doing so, IF you find good deals on rarely replaced items like... heatsink/case/psu then go ahead and buy but there is always a next "latest and greatest" around the corner. :)

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube