add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Why wait if you have Windows right now :)

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Because i work from home sometimes and my work systems are all macs

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I think your a boss for building a Hackintosh!!! +1

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Very nice build. I have the same case and would like to know where you got the little cart with wheels on it? Also, are you satisfied with the CPU cooler you chose after living with it for awhile? Lastly, I'm about to build a similar system for audio production and am wondering if you over-clock the 4770k to a great extent or would you have been just as happy with the 4770 without over-clocking. I'm asking this in terms of stability.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey bud I think you mean to message ohhh07's not me LOL!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube