• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Comments (Continued)

Lobsterareawesome 7 Builds 1 point 13 months ago

Balancing a system at 500-600 bucks that can game AND stream very nicely is hard. Maybe ask in this forum other people what they think.

https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/forum/2-part-list-opinions-wanted/

GeomiZ 1 point 13 months ago

Hello again!

I like this one you made: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZhL9f8 Would it run allright if I bought only 8GB of 3000 MHz ram? It would take the price down 100$ for me and that would be more affordable :)

You can use 8GB but upgrade as soon as you can since a lot of AAA titles can max out 8GB easily. and for the CPU: stick with the ryzen 5 1600. It has 6 cores and 12 threads and is much better for live streaming and editing and gamign than a ryzen 3 that has only 4 cores and 4 threads.

What is 'AAA titles' ?

Major titles like Assassins creed, Call of Duty, Battlefield. Games that have a big budget.

Thanks alot, your help is much appreciated. Probably my last question is here: Why exactly is the Ryzen 5 so much better than Ryzen 3. I have watched videos that Ryzen 3 Gets almost same FPS in games. Probably the FPS is not the case, but what difference will I see in livestreaming or editing if I stick with the Ryzen 3? + Will I see other benefits in games other that little better FPS?

Livestreaming uses a lot of CPu power. If you want to game AND livestream the Ryzen 3 won't really be able to hold up since so many tasks are to be completed at once. Since the ryzen 5 1600 has 2 aditional cores and 8 more threads than the ryzen 3 it is able to complete all those tasks with no issues. You could livestream AND game on a ryzen 3 but this would result in a laggy game and the livestream would also be laggy and your viewers would not have a nice experience. Livestreaming is CPU intensive so its important to have a nice CPU that can run multiple porgramms at once

Allright, but I am gonna livestream not so CPU intensive games so i choose 8GB ram and maybe buy other 8GB later IF I see a reason. Why do you kindly help people on this forum? Is this your job?

Thanks for all your help. I have choosed all other parts already. Just last thing im asking is that should I go with Ryzen 3 or Ryzen 5. I would like to know is there a big diffirence in editing, livestreaming or gaming? I would like to buy Ryzen 3, but no if it's a way worse.