add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 30 months ago
  • 2 points

They also won't play well with your Zen build. Go for CL14 kits. Check the QVL and make sure you don't buy any kit that is not listed on here:

https://www.amd.com/system/files/2017-06/am4-motherboard-memory-support-list-en_0.pdf

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Ripjaws v 3200 are not on the list but maybe I could try the CL14 or CL15 ripjaws or should I go with trident z ryzen compatible or flare x

• 30 months ago
  • 2 points

Hello HamPlayz,

I think only Corsair has CL15 DIMMs that are Ryzen compatible. I would suggest you go with Flare X or CL14 Trident Z's. Flare X was specifically released for the Zen platform, so you could never go wrong there. Corsair also has a couple of good choices, and you may want to look into them.

Let me us know how your build is coming along! :)

• 30 months ago
  • 2 points

Thanks for helping me out Ill take a look at corsair and the cl14 trident z my build might be finished in 20days or so I'll tell you why in the build post. thanks a lot Yaponchikk

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

I think I might go for this kit https://www.newegg.com/global/au/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820236214 because it's ryzen optimised and it's not as expensive as the flare x. What do you think?

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Hello,

Corsair makes good RAM as well. You might as well do it. Be aware however, that you should immediately implement your manual memory timings or enable XMP profile if you plan to run the chip on rated frequency, as this is better done sooner rather than later. Also check your mainboard's forum notes to see what problems they may have. There should be recommendations to stick to a specific BIOS or to upgrade.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube